- April is National Soyfoods Month. Reserve now!
Soyfoods 101, Sunday, April 15, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Fairfax Station, VA. Dispel the myths! Learn to cook with soyfood derivatives including tofu, tempeh, miso, TVP, shoyu/tamari. Past classes have included some of the following: roasted soy nuts, organic soy milk smoothies, edamame hummus, miso tahini spread, ranch dressing, miso soup, tofu boursin cheese, tempeh salad, tempeh hash, tempeh Reuben, TVP meatloaf, marinated baked tofu, tofu chicken nuggets, breaded tofu, soy 2-way chili, Thai tofu curry, sesame tofu bowl w/ peanut dressing, fudgesicles.
Pressing tofu will be demonstrated with the awesome TofuXpress
No meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, or honey. $55/person; $100/two people; $50/VSDC, VRG, COK members. Demonstration classes include recipes, organic food samples, manufacturers’ samples and coupons. Gift certificates available.
Make checks payable to Mimi Clark, 9302 Hallston Ct., Fairfax Station, VA 22039. Sorry, no phone or email reservations. Seventy-two hour cancellation policy for refund or credit. Class subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met.
Email email@example.com, or call 703.643.2713 for space availability.
Coming up: By popular demand, May 20, repeat Sushi & International Cuisine!
- Breakfast & Brunch, Sunday, June 10, 2018
- Soyfoods 101 Sunday, April 15 or 22, 2018
- Food from Around the World including Sushi, Sunday March 25, 2018
- Comfort Foods Sunday, February 11, 2018
- One-Pot Meals Sunday January 7, 2018
- Desserts & Candy-Making December 10, 2017
- Meatless Holidays Sunday November 12, 2017
- Meatless Makeovers Sunday, October 15, 2017
- Beans & Grains Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Spectacular Salads July 9, 2017